IBS Education Speaker Hub
Selected speakers will use an online portal for management of their sessions. The IBS Education Speaker Hub is a one-stop-shop for all of your speaker prep needs, allowing you to update your bio and headshot, review speaker rules, register for the show, make AV requests, sign your speaker agreement and more. An account has already been created for each speaker and login information sent to you via email.
Spread the word about your IBS 2024 speaking engagement!
- Become a fan of our Facebook and Instagram pages, use #IBS2024 and join our LinkedIn group
- Tweet about the Builders' Show (#IBS2024) to your followers and visit us on Twitter
- Add the IBS logo to your homepage and your emails
Add a signature at the bottom of your emails:
Come hear me speak at IBS 2024
February 27 - 29, 2024 | Las Vegas, NV
Download a button or banner ad for use on the Web or email. When adding to your website, please use the corresponding URL listed for each banner ad size.
I’m excited to be speaking at #IBS2024 @The International Builders’ Show [date]. I’m sharing lots of useful takeaways on [insert], [insert] and [insert].
Register for the Builders’ Show & I’ll see you there BuildersShow.com.
I’m coming for you #IBS2024! I’m so excited to be speaking at the @intlbuildersshow [date]. I’m so excited to be sharing tips and advice about [insert the takeaways/benefits of the talk].
Register so I can see you there BuildersShow.com.
So thankful & grateful to be speaking at #IBS2024!
@NAHB International Builders’ Show is the biggest & best residential construction show. It is the Essential Industry Experience.
Register at BuildersShow.com.
You can find me on the #IBS2024 stage talking [insert the takeaways/benefits of the talk].
Register so we can see each other there BuildersShow.com.
To increase the impact of your session and create a buzz among attendees, we invite you to record a short video providing a glimpse into your upcoming session. Here's your chance to captivate potential attendees and stimulate their curiosity.
Tips for your video:
1. Invite the audience to come hear you speak at the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Vegas.
2. Provide the dates of the show (Feb. 27 - 29), but not the date of your session, in case the date and time change.
3. Deliver a brief introduction of yourself and your expertise.
4. Give an overview of your session topic (only mention the title of your session if the title is final).
5. Mention the main takeaways or benefits attendees can expect from your session rather than focus on the features of your talk.
6. Include a call to action to join your session at IBS.
7. Quality over quantity: It’s best to keep videos short (30 seconds or less).
8. Keep your camera in portrait mode—more likely to perform well on social media.
Once your video is ready, you can upload it to: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/6if943p6ikskjo0s997v2/h?rlkey=vxgzwi9gu6tm0cnkkg4ak3l83&dl=0.
We will use these videos to promote your session on our social media channels, website, emails and newsletters, maximizing your session's visibility to our expansive network of industry professionals.
For questions regarding session content or submitting a proposal to speak at the IBS, please contact
Kirby Simmering - Assistant Vice President, IBS Education
For questions regarding speaker deadlines, requirements, onsite logistics, etc., please contact:
Monica Sober DeNio, CMP - AVP, Meetings & Event Logistics